1. Touch the underlined date and time of the event you want to add and this window will pop up:
2. Touch Create Event and your iPhone calendar will open with the date and time already added. If there is no end time, it defaults to one hour.
3. Unfortunately, the title will show the subject line of the eNewsletter by default, so be sure to delete it and add the title of the correct event. In this case, it’s: Season Finale Lizard Walk.
4. If you like, you can also add Boyce Thompson Arboretum as the location. (There are other things you can add, too, like add a few notes, but let’s not complicate things!)
5. Touch Add in the upper right of your screen and you’re done.
6. Open up your Calendar app, and, as Yoda would say, “There, the event, should be.”
If you’re having problems with this, send me an email, and I’ll try to help guide you through it. Kim firstname.lastname@example.org